As a 19-years old, In 1998, college student, I have decided that I will create really nice software, someday. In 1999, I created first my personal homepage. In 2005, I created my blog. It was a small step to create great services. In 2008, I bought a mrlatte.net domain for my blog. In 2014, I created sub-domains and added many pages.
My vision is Contributes to the development of Computer Science.. This is why I live. My mission is I want to be an expert in special fields of Computer Science.. This is what I want to accomplish in my lifetime. Stay humble. There’s no room for arrogance., I want to act ethically. This is how I accomplish my mission. It is not easy, but it is not impossible. I think that I can accomplish this vision. One day I’ll show you.
If you want to talk with me, send email for me to jongha.ahn (at) mrlatte (dot) net or me (at) jonghaahn (dot) com.
Who am I
My name is Jong-Ha Ahn. I live in Seoul, Republic of Korea. This website shows you the exciting possibilities of me. I provide you with information, tools, services and exciting something.
- Visit the Empire State Building in New York City.
- Visit the Colosseum in Rome, Italy.
- Eat Godiva Chocolate.
Visit Ice Monster in Taiwan, again.
Visit the Eiffel Tower.
Visit the Louvre.
Try Bungee jump.
- Drink Coffee in Seattle.
- Bet the best in Las Vegas.
- English fluently.
- Japanese fluently.
- Learn Chinese.
- Visit Cloud Gate, Michigan Ave & Columbus Ave, Millenium Park.
- Everything is going to be okay.
- Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.
- What would you do if you knew you had less than a minute to live?
- Better late than never.
- Don’t rest on your laurels.
- Think today and speak tomorrow.
- Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
- Old and Wise.
I was referred to the original title of the book for a better understanding of the people who have visited this page. Listed in alphabetical order.
- Computer Software
- Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age by Paul Graham.
- The Code Book by Simon Singh.
- Information Technology
- Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness by Richard H. Thaler and Cass R. Sunstein.
- The Filter Bubble: What the Internet Is Hiding from You by Eli Pariser.
- The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nicholas Carr.
- Business Administration
- Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism by Ha-Joon Chang.
- The Management Century by Stuart Crainer.
- 금융경제학 사용설명서: 금융의 탄생에서 현재의 세계 금융 지형까지 by 이찬근, 부키
- Ensaio sobre a cegueira by José Saramago.
- Designing conference posters by Michael Alley.
- Guide for graduate students by Kevin Murphy.
- How to Be a Good Graduate Student by Marie desJardins.
- Writing Guidelines for Engineering and Science Students by Michael Alley.